Tag Archives: swirl

Rubberized Spaghetti Swirl Glasses and Pitcher

21 Jan


I don’t have any idea what the proper name for this pattern is but I have found some on line using the term Spaghetti Swirl.  If anyone out there knows the right name, please feel free to contact me.  They date to the  50’s or 60’s  and the shape of the jug suggests Anchor Hocking or Hazel Atlas but there are no identifying marks on the glass.  Very solid glasses  with a rubberized coating for non slip grip.

Note: These have been SOLD