Vera Neumann, Island Worcester Sunflower Plates, ca. 1960’s

19 Jan

vera sunflower

I love all things designed by Vera.  These plates make a statement!!  They are the Sunflower pattern designed by Vera Neumann for Island Worcester.  All handpainted under the glaze, in Jamaica ca. 1960’s.

I have at least 10 dinner plates available.  They will be for sale at my booth at the Almonte Antique Market, 26 Mill Street, Almonte ON.

Priced at $10 each dinner plate and $ 6 each side plate.

Please note all these dishes are now SOLD!!

9 Responses to “Vera Neumann, Island Worcester Sunflower Plates, ca. 1960’s”

1. Please let me know if you still have the sunflower dishes. I am interested in the price and quantities.I was in Jamaica in the 60’s and have strong link to this work.could take a full set of…..

I could have them picked up later when a friend goes to Almonte

• afacette January 26, 2014 at 4:42 am #

I do still have some sunflower dishes . When would you be in almonte? I will make sure they are there when you go.

2. nicole February 28, 2015 at 6:35 pm #

Hello, I’ve been searching all over for these plates. My Grandmother had a collection of them, however they were accidentally given away after she passed, and all that remains are the serveware and tea / coffee set. If you do come across these again, I would really appreciate being contacted.

• afacette March 10, 2015 at 11:25 pm #

I don’t have any more of this pattern but I will keep your contact info in case I do happen to find any. Thanks for your comment.

3. Sue March 22, 2015 at 7:55 pm #

Do you purchase items from the States? I have many pieces of the sunflower pattern. I am interested in selling them as I have had them packed up for the last 25 years. They were given to me as wedding gifts as my husband’s family bought them in Amhestburg area.

• Nicole September 26, 2015 at 2:11 pm #

Hi Sue, I am interested in these items – could I contact you somehow for further information on them.

• Nicole August 15, 2016 at 4:35 pm #

Hi Sue, are you still interested in selling these pieces?

• Michele Jerde November 16, 2016 at 11:28 pm #

Hi Sue,

My adopted “Mom” LOVES Vera. Do you still have any dishes available? I would love to buy them for her! Please email me either way:
      Mjand3@live.com

Thanks!
      Shelly

• afacette November 16, 2016 at 11:33 pm #

Sorry I don’t have any more of the sunflower dishes. They are very popular.