Vera Neumann, Island Worcester Dishes Pumpkin Pattern

1 Nov

IMG_5945

IMG_6235

Four place settings consisting of 4 dinner plates, 4 cereal bowls, 4 mugs and 4 saucers.  All are in really good condition with very little wear. Thanks to a kind reader who informed me the pattern was called Pumpkin.  The pattern was designed by the famous Vera Neumann, for Island Worcester.  Dishes were hand painted in Jamaica ca. 1960’s.

The dishes will be for sale at my booth at the Ottawa Antique Show Carleton University Fieldhouse, Oct 25th and 26th 2014.

Price for the 4 place settings is $75.00

Please note these dishes are now SOLD!!!

6 Responses to “Vera Neumann, Island Worcester Dishes Pumpkin Pattern”

1. Shivaun Hearne November 4, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

Hi,
    I’m interested in the Vera place settings. Will you ship to Toronto? If so, how much?
    Thanks!
    Shivaun

• afacette November 5, 2013 at 4:20 am #

Sorry, they are only available at my booth in the antique market in Almonte ON. Thank you.

2. Sandra Dear January 1, 2014 at 7:49 pm #

I am a collector of Island Worcester because I worked in the business in Jamaica. This is my pattern and it is called “Pumpkin” (ISW8)

• afacette January 3, 2014 at 5:20 am #

Thank you so much for giving me the proper pattern name. I wondered if they were pumpkins or not. I have updated the information on my blog page. A big thank you!!!!!

3. Robert McCannel December 21, 2015 at 8:39 pm #

Are these dishes still available?

• afacette December 22, 2015 at 11:59 am #

Yes I still have the dishes. If you are interested in them email me at afacette@gmail.com directly and send me your address so I can figure out a shipping cost for you. Thanks. Annette