Mid Century Gray Cracked Ice Table and Chairs

30 Sep

Although the chairs aren’t a match to the table, they are a nice complement to the mid century theme.  The chairs are in the original turquoise and cream vinyl uphostery.  I like the nice detailing on the seat backs with the contrasting square in the middle.  The table has extensions on either end that are spring loaded and add another 16″ to the length.  All the table needed was a little work to get it looking clean and polished but the chairs were absolutely filthy and we used Bon Ami to clean the vinyl which worked amazingly well.

NOTE: These items are now SOLD!

8 Responses to “Mid Century Gray Cracked Ice Table and Chairs”

1. Tracy Tersigni June 25, 2014 at 8:21 pm #

Hello, I am looking for a vintage formica table and 4 chairs in the green color, either gray table and green chairs or both green! Please advise if you have any! Thanks!

• afacette June 27, 2014 at 9:57 pm #

Hi, I don’t have any green or grey formica tables at the moment. I will keep you in mind if something does show up. Thanks for looking at my blog.

• Tracy Tersigni June 27, 2014 at 10:12 pm #

Thank you for your time look forward to hearing back from you anytime. Tracy

Sent from my iPhone

2. Rosalia September 17, 2014 at 6:17 pm #

Hello…I have a gray cracked ice formica table with beautiful chrome legs and I am looking for chairs similar to the picture. Do you have any or know where I can get them? If I can’t find chairs soon I’m gonna have to sell it…

• afacette September 23, 2014 at 9:03 pm #

I don’t have any chairs left like the ones in the photos. When I next find some, I will let you know.

3. Katie Holmes July 8, 2015 at 8:22 am #

Hello! I have been in desperate search for a dining table and chairs such as these. I am looking for the cracked ice silver table with the silver legs and the turquoise or light blue chairs. I can’t seem to find this combination anywhere! I would also love a table with a leaf, but it seems hard to come by. If you find any similar please let me know!! I would be overjoyed to have these table and chairs and your site is exactly what I’m looking for!
    Katie

• afacette July 8, 2015 at 10:27 pm #

Where are you located? I have a booth at the Almonte Antique Market, in Almonte Ontario. Please reply to my new email address afacette@gmail.com.

• Katie Holmes July 9, 2015 at 8:16 am #

Sorry I didn’t realize you were in Canada. I live in Columbus, Ohio. Bummer!